UK Leak Detection’s drain investigation can quickly locate drain and sewer faults and blockages causing damage in your home.
Suffering a leak is bad enough, finding out it is possible water from the sewer entering your home is most peoples worst nightmare. We have found unblocking a drain resolves the immediate problem, but often the cause is from damage or a blockage and this needs to be identified if an insurance claim is to be made.
Efficient drain investigation and identification of problems allows us to provide recommendations for the most cost effective and non-disruptive methods, including ‘no dig’ solutions, de-scaling, cleansing and root cutting.
Our well-equipped and trained engineers use Digital HD-CCTV drain survey equipment and high pressure jetting machines to provide a pre-jetting and post-jetting inspection.
This is vital in leak detection, as traditional contractors will often jet the drain or sewer first, thus destroying the evidence vital in dealing with an insurance claim or in accurate diagnosis for repair works.
We are also able to assist in the presenting of your insurance claim and works required to restore any damage to your home.
We do not undertake routine unblocking, if you have a totally blocked drain then you need a jetting contractor not leak detection!
Works we can carry out include:
- Domestic Drain inspection and survey
- Commercial Drain Survey and Inspection
- Basement Survey and Inspection
- Sewer Survey and Inspection
- Underground Pipework Inspection and survey
- Drainage Inspection
- Sewer Chamber Inspection
- Home Buyers Drain Survey Inspection
- Structural Drain Survey Inspection
- Subsidence Drain Survey Inspection
- CCTV Inspection Surveys
- CCTV Drain Survey
- Domestic Drain Survey
- Drain Line Inspection
- Sewer Inspection Survey
- Rat Inspection survey
- CCTV Drainage Integrity Surveys
- Blocked Pipe Drains survey
- Home Buyer CCTV Drain Surveys
- Drainage sewer Survey Inspection